Sunday, September 11, 2011

working as a teacher in Kindergarten...

Have a dream  working in Kindergarten?
Yezzaaa!! I really love kindergarten... working and teaching kids... care and love them as our kids... I love~

To work in a kindergarten nowadays not as easy like before. 5 years ago.... 10 years ago.... Nowadays, they're asking about certain certification called KAAK (Actualy Sya tak brapa tahu sgt apekah itu... n Sya xde cert tu.... hehhehhe...) Dulu pun iya jugak ada susahnya but in SWASTA i think not really compulsory but now must be..
But.. even i don't have that cert I stil can work in kindergarten.... yiipiiiiyeeehhhhh!!!
It is like -Waaaaahhhhhh- I'm happy when got a called n they offered me to work there... of coz i want...


For me this can be my begining career path.... 
Kerja lama xperlu diungkit lagi... i want to be a teacher.... yeeehhhhhh......  


Lots of love,
Sya





No comments:

Post a Comment